Connection Groups are an essential component to Loving Others at Bluff Creek. Being in community with others - sharing life together - makes life easier and helps us grow closer to God. How? In a Connection Group, you learn to love others by building relationships, studying God's word together, and praying together. Whether new to Bluff Creek or a regular part of our church family, we encourage all to Get Connected & Stay Connected.
- Ladies' Morning Bible Study Wednesdays @ 9:30 AM Location: Fireside Room at Bluff Creek
Do you want to grow in your Bible Study skills and enjoy fellowship? Come take a closer look at faith and what the Bible has to say about it. Typically, the group often enjoys lunch together after our study time for more fun and to build friendships.
- Ladies' Study Tuesdays @ 7:00 PM Location: *Virtual meetings via Google Meet
- Mike and Danita Johnson Wednesdays @ 6:30 PM Location: Fellowship Hall at Bluff Creek
We strive to create a relaxed and genuine group environment so all feel welcome. Our group will be studying the book of Revelation in the Bible and discussing how we can apply the Bible to our everyday experiences. Join us - we’d love to have you!
- Men's Group - Coaching Partners 1st Meeting: Sunday, Sept 13th @ 7PM Location: Fellowship Hall at Bluff Creek
This is a men's group designed to train men on the value of having an accountability or coaching partner in their lives. Christian men face many of the same struggles and are stronger together. Group will consist of a kick-off meeting September 13th at 7PM, with coaching partners meeting in teams of 2 on a weekly basis after that. Groups will meet for 10 weeks followed by a wrap up meeting at the end of November.
For more info contact Sam Whiteleather at email@example.com or 765-343-2908
- Stan Icenogle and Patti Treadway Wednesdays @ 6:30 PM Location: Fireside Room at Bluff Creek
Our connection group offers an opportunity to fellowship while studying God's Word and learning about Jesus. We are a fun group with servant hearts. Our first group meeting will be on Wednesday, September 2nd, and we're continuing the Bob Russel Study of Genesis (DVD series). Come join in on the learning and enjoy the laughter!