Connection Groups are an essential component to Loving Others at Bluff Creek. Being in community with others - sharing life together - makes life easier and helps us grow closer to God. How? In a Connection Group, you learn to love others by building relationships, studying God's word together, and praying together. Whether new to Bluff Creek or a regular part of our church family, we encourage all to Get Connected & Stay Connected.
- Among Us (Sadie Arney) Sundays @ 6:00 PM (Begins April 18th) Location: Embrace Room at Bluff Creek
- Sisters in Christ (Marlene West) Wednesdays @ 9:00 AM (ongoing) Location: Fireside Room at Bluff Creek
Do you want to grow in your Bible Study skills and enjoy fellowship with other women? Come take a closer look at faith and what the Bible has to say about it.
- Word Seekers (Mike & Danita Johnson) Wednesdays @ 6:30 PM (CURRENTLY POSTPONED) Location: Auditorium at Bluff Creek
We strive to create a relaxed and genuine group environment so all feel welcome. Our group will be studying the book of Revelation in the Bible and discussing how we can apply the Bible to our everyday experiences. Join us - we’d love to have you!
- Worthy Warriors (Patti Treadway) Wednesdays @ 6:30 PM (Begins April 21st) Location: Fellowship Hall at Bluff Creek
Our connection group offers an opportunity to
fellowship while studying God's Word and learning about Jesus. We are a fun group with servant hearts. We will be continuing the Bob Russell Study of Genesis (DVD series). Come join in on the learning and
enjoy the laughter!
- Bluff Creek Men's Group (Sam Whiteleather) 1st Saturday's of each month (Begins May 1st) Location: Teen Center, Bldg B 7:30AM-8:30AM
Providing a forum to bring men together for God to work in them and through them. For more info contact Sam Whiteleather at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-343-2908