As people from all over the world choose our community as their home, we are building a church they can call home. Through International Ministry Interns we are cultivating a church to reach across cultures to do just that. As Interns learn and grow, our church family is growing in relationships, care, and understanding of other cultures we are called to reach.
"We are building a community where as interns prepare for ministry
followers of Jesus learn to love others from across the globe
living right across the street."
What does it mean to be a part of our international interns program?
- Grow your skills and passion for God and ministry by working alongside our excellent ministry staff.
- Learn to be a part of a local church working to embrace other cultures as we learn to share Christ together.
- Internships are held at our church campus offering real ministry experience providing both focused and general ministry experience.
- Be a part of a host family and find life-long loving relationships.
- We offer 3 types of internships: A Paid Internship to meet required college course requirements. A Paid Internship after completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree per F1 Visa guidelines or through application with Homeland security for work approval. A Volunteer for the purpose of professional ministry development.
- Housing and meals may be provided as available
Internships vary in length from 3-9 months dependent on student availability and college course requirements.
Applicants must have a current F1 Student Visa, or be a United States citizen, and be actively enrolled in an associated ministerial college in the United States.
International students can apply by filling out the form below!
What does it mean to be a Bluff Creek Intern?
"Just the whole family aspect of Bluff Creek Christian Church, it wasn't only an internship that taught me skills, taught me to test my limits, but it was also an internship that provided me a family." --Rachel Fish, Myanmar