At Bluff Creek, we believe in communicating truth in a way that makes sense for today. We share God's truth through contemporary music, creative teaching and media. In a casual environment come as you are. We would love for you to join us!
[Click here] for current and past messages.
- Worship Service: On-site and online 10 am
- Weekly Communion is a celebration of Jesus's sacrifice that offers us a relationship with God through forgiveness of our sins. It is offered each week for those who have accepted Jesus as a part of our worship. Grab your communion from one of the baskets located on the tables in the back of the auditorium or under the crosses on the East and West ends of the auditorium as you come in for Sunday service.
Children's Class (Birth- 5th grade) 10 am
- Junior High Teens meet at 10 am in the Embrace Room for EMBRACE
- Senior High Teens meet at 6:00 pm in Teen Center for CONNECT
- Life Groups: For Adults at various times & locations